Working Group News and Announcements
- Call for COVID-19 Related Materials
- How can we move in-person recruitment online quickly?
- Is there online foster parent training that can be leveraged in the meantime?
- What are best practices for home visits? Can some be done remotely or via video? Should workers ask screening questions (e.g. “have you been out of the country”) prior to visits?
- What are the best ways to communicate with families with guidance about how to help keep kids healthy, when to go to the ER, etc?
- March 12th Call Rescheduled
Multiple workgroup members have sent in a request to share or collaborate on materials related to COVID-19. Questions include:
If your area has information/resources to share - or if you would like to join an impromptu side-group to share resources - please message Marina! Feel free to share this message.
Alternately, if you know of an existing group that’s sharing this information, please let us know - not looking to be duplicative.
The monthly call scheduled for March 12 has been rescheduled for next week. It will now be 0900 PT / 1200 ET on Thursday, March 12.